1. How do I care for my AOA?
2. Where is AOA made?
3. What is AOA made of?
4. What can I do if the item I want is sold out?
1. How do I check my order status?
2. Can I change my order after it’s been made?
To change or cancel an order, please reach out to us right away at [email protected]. We are committed to processing orders as soon as we receive them, and once processed, we are not able to change or cancel them. For that reason, the sooner you contact us, the greater the likelihood that we’ll be able to fulfill your request.
3. What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
In the case that you receive an item you did not order or a faulty item, please email us right away at [email protected], including your name, order number, a synopsis of the issue, and pictures to document any damage. This will help us remedy the situation immediately.
1. What is your shipping policy?
AOA orders over $250 ship free via USPS with tracking. Expect orders to arrive within 2-5 business days. View detailed shipping info here.
2. Where do you ship?
3. Where can I find my order’s tracking number?
1. What if I need to return an item?
We offer exchanges and/or store credit within 30 days of receipt for unworn items. We’ll re-ship for free in the US, customers outside the US are responsible for return postage costs. Full return policy details can be found here.
2. I’ve made a return. How will I know when my item is refunded?
3. When should I expect my refund?
4. I purchased a sale item. Is it eligible for return?
5. I purchased a full priced item with a promo code. Is it eligible for return?
Yes. Full priced items purchased with a promo code are eligible for return within 30 days as long as they are in unused, unworn condition with all tags and hygienic liners still intact. Please see our Returns Page for more information.